January we talked about SMART GOALS
Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic & Timely
- Work on things quarterly not for the year.
- Create an expectation for the end of the year: which is a is a Finish Line Goal.
- Example: Finish line goal: My goal for the next 90 days is to declutter the entire 1st floor of my home.
- Then break it down to accomplish using S.M.A.R.T.
February we each discussed how we did regarding last month and set expectations for this month.
- If you haven’t mastered TTU, it will be best to choose a goal that you need to improve on.
- Upgrading spaces or things you own is a good goal to go for regarding your home, keeping it simple and doable, you can have one goal a week when you chose this.
- Keeping a Star or heart chart to keep track is suggested.
Book suggestion: The Four Tendencies by Gretchen Rubin – See review: https://www.kirkusreviews.com